I'll discuss and demonstrate the main ideas of the CCNA Security course, which will help you as you prepare for the CCNA Security certification.
However, the course is also appropriate if you aren't taking the exam and are simply looking for a solid overview of organizational and device security.
In this course, you'll also learn fundamentals of cryptography and also look at a brief history of crypto.
You'll also learn about various network security devices and how they're used in our network topologies today.
What will students learn in your course?
- Common security principles
- Common security threats
- Cryptography concepts
- Describe network topologies
- Access control
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- An understanding of networking fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- basic understanding of computer systems
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Who are your target students?
- IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience
- Network security professional
- IT professionals who want to take CCNA Security Exam
- DoS : Denial-of-service (11:06)
- DDoS : Distributed Denial-of-Service (6:11)
- IP Spoofing (5:23)
- MAC & DHCP Spoofing (6:58)
- Reflection and Amplification (7:12)
- Social Engineering (13:25)
- Attacks on Passwords (3:32)
- Reconnaissance Attacks (2:36)
- Buffer Overflows (2:22)
- man in the middle attack (3:20)
- malware (3:58)
- Data loss vector (2:20)
- Tools Used to Hack (3:40)
- Firewall Overview (9:49)
- IPS Overview (6:04)
- Email security appliance (5:03)
- Web Security Appliance (3:43)
- VPN Overview | Remote Access (7:13)
- DMVPN (6:50)
- Campus-Area Network (5:10)
- wide area network : WAN (5:48)
- Data Center Network Architecture (3:52)
- Small office/home office : SOHO (3:48)
- virtual environment (3:28)
- Cloud Computing environment (6:29)
- Module Summary (3:20)
Hi, I’m YASSIR EL GHAZY
I'm Microsoft Azure MVP & an active IT community participant and speaker. I'm a well-versed trainer on Microsoft technologies & cloud computing